About Master Control Systems
- A Brief History
- Established in 1965 by William L. Stelter, Master Control Systems has been
Leading the Way in Fire Safety for over 40 years. We manufacture Fire
Pump Controllers for fire sprinkler systems entirely within the US.
- Because our Controllers are designed with innovative
features that benefit the user and are engineered for long term reliability, we call our product line "The
Intelligent Choice". Our controllers, including our invention - the Variable Speed Fire Pump Controller,
meet and exceed the requirements of NFPA 20, UL, and FM.
In addition to the world's best line of Fire Pump Controllers and Jockey Pumps, Master Controls also manufactures high
reliability stand-by and float service Battery Chargers as well as
an extensive line of Industrial Control Panels
including pumping panels for duplex, triplex and variable speed applications.
Master Control Systems remains a family-owned and operated business.
Master Control Systems is Leading the Way, and that is no idle boast: we've earned this title through
decades of innovations that have since become industry-standard. Just to name a few recent
inventions and patents:
- In 2013 we created the G4 Innovation.
- In 2010 we invented the Variable Speed Jockey Pump Controller.
- In 2009 we
were the first to put all pressurized wet parts outside all controllers.
- In 2008 our Variable Speed was the first to be FM Approved.
- In 2003 our Variable Speed was the first to be UL Approved.
- In 2003 we invented the Variable Speed Controller.
- In 2002 we
were the first to provide internet access to a Pressure Recorder.
- In 2000 we
were the first to pass EMC Testing.
- In 1999 we
patented the Paperless Pressure and Alarm Recorder.
- In 1998 we
patented a Complete Submittal Package Program.
- In 1992 we
invented the Leading Phase Monitor
- In 1991 we
were the first to provide a Volt and Amp Meter.
- In 1990 we
patented the high-efficiency Primary Reactor Controller.
- Looking to the Future
Not content to rest easy, Master Control Systems has been forging ahead with its invention of the Variable
Speed Controller. We have sold and installed more VFDs than any other company, and have the most in-depth understanding
of Variable Speed applications in the world. So when it comes to Variable Speed, there's only one place for
you: Master Control Systems!
- For help in your area, refer to our Rep Map to see who can help in your
area with both sales and/or startup. If you require other assistance, you are always welcome to contact Master with any
questions you may have.
- Contacting Master
- Literature Request - Diesel, Electric, Variable Speed Controller brochures.
- Phone: (847) 295-1010
- Fax: (847) 295-0704
- Address: 910 North Shore Dr.,
- Lake Bluff, IL, 60044
- For other information or assistance, email email@example.com